MK vs. SF -VG Exiles Ep.0 MK vs. SF -VG Exiles Ep.0

Well then.

I'll definitely say you've improved a lot. In this one I mostly see slow paced fighting with a lot of alignment problems. But in your newer ones, those are definitely not a problem. Good to see improvement.

LotSS Episode 1: Part 1 LotSS Episode 1: Part 1

Not bad.

The story seems solid, but the animation could use a little work. You've got a few alignment problems that need to be fixed, along with the fact you rely on tweens too much.

Overall, good work though.

nomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Good animation.

Had good humor, and nicely drawn.

But good GOD I hate that song.

Boogie Remix Boogie Remix

Very chill.

Awesome track, man. Definitely my choice for a laid back DnB song, but I do have one complaint. The intro seemed really long to me, haha.

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Well yeah it is pretty long
However, most things seem pretty long when you don't have the music video to watch it with.
Of course there isn't one; it's in my head, and it changes all the time, which is the fun part.
No more rambling from me; thanks for the review!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

Awesome!

The beginning really reminds me of a song by Pendulum. :P

Playing with fire Playing with fire

Lol, Fruityloops.

Fruity Slicer + DnB Drill works wonders I suppose.

Not too bad.

st91 responds:

lol close... for the bass i used sytrus plugin or something lol u were right about slicer. a very helpful plugin indeed. if ur wondering i sliced up the "realdnb" loop or whatever and keyed it a little different and i got this. but im thinking of getting rid of the second drum solo, it doesnt go with the beat.